Re: [ti-99/4a] Tomy game ports for Geneve up on eBay

  • Jeff White
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003
      "Davey Brain" <dsbrain@...> wrote:
      > After hearing rumours that these existed we've been looking for the
      > elusive ports of Tomy games to the Myarc Geneve computer (also a
      > 9995-based system). Well up pops this auction on eBay:
      <snip>

      You really do not need to look further than the WHT ftp site. Here is the
      directory for the Geneve ports of the Tomy games:

      ftp://ftp.whtech.com/mdos/tomytutor_games_in_mdos/

      Jeff White
      jhwhite@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2003
        1. How the heck do you unark them?

        2. Is there any possibility of getting the raw ROM dumps and not the
        executables massaged for the Myarc Geneve 9640?