Tomy game ports for Geneve up on eBay

  • Davey Brain
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2003
      Hi all,
      After hearing rumours that these existed we've been looking for the
      elusive ports of Tomy games to the Myarc Geneve computer (also a
      9995-based system). Well up pops this auction on eBay:

      <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2750565524&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1>

      This is a list of the Tomy games:

      Tomy Tutor Ports Disk:
      * Car-Azy Racer
      * Cave Crawlers
      * Isle (This is the file name of the game, I am not sure on the
      title of the cartridge port)
      * Jungler
      * Hyperspace
      * Torpedo Terror
      * Sub (This is the filename, most likely Deep Six)
      * Time (Not sure on this one, this is just the file name)

      I hope whoever gets this opens up copies of the Tomy ports to the
      TI/Myarc/Tomy community. I suspect this will go rather high. If not I
      may bid myself, but I'm a little low on cash reserves right now.
      --
      Davey Brain
      dsbrain@NOSPAM!neosplice.com or

      "Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth" - John F.
      Kennedy

      Gigabyte 7VKML AMD Athlon 1700XP+ Savage 4 AGP 4X 32M
      This eCS 1.1 system uptime is 6 days 23 hrs 00 mins and 29 secs