More data on items in collections

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2003
      My Tutor collection grows slowly, but nicely.

      US Items:

      Tomy Tutor
      Tomy Joystick
      Tomy Joy Controllers
      Jungler
      Scramble
      Pooyan
      Car-Azy Racer
      Deep Six
      Cave Crawlers
      Loco Motion
      Torpedo Terror
      Hyperspace
      Traffic Jam

      Does anyone in the group actually possess any of the other US
      released cartridges or are they vaporware only? I.e., Demon Diggers,
      Bombardier, WWII Triple Threat.

      Japanese Items:

      Pyu-ta
      Pyu-ta Joy Controllers (no perceived difference from the US ones)
      Pyu-ta 3D Expansion Unit
      #1 Bombman
      #2 Monster Inn
      #3 Saurus Land
      #4 Turpin
      #5 Frogger
      #6 Scramble
      #7 Night Flight
      #8 Marine Adventure
      #9 Mission Attack
      #10 Traffic Jam
      #11 Mystery Gold
      #14 Pooyan
      #16 Guttang Gottong
      #17 Maze Patrol
      #19 Mr. Do!
      #21 Mah Jongg
      #22 Triple Command
      #24 Rescue Copter (Requires 3D Expansion Unit)
      #25 Baseball (Requires 3D Expansion Unit)

      Same goes for anyone possessiong the other Japanese titles (#12 Don
      Pan, #13 Athletic Land, #15 Jungler, #18 Tron, #20 Bermuda Triangle,
      #23 Super Bike, #26 Battle Fighter. Just trying to verify known
      existence of at least one, though I have seen a picture of the
      box/cart for Super Bike and a copy of Tron sold recently on Ebay, so
      I know at least some of them are out there.

      Have a nice day folks!

      Jim