Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Tomy tutor FAQ?

  • Davey Brain
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2003
      voyager wrote thusly:
      > Is there any tomy tutor FAQ or dedicated site?
      >
      > thanks in advance

      Not sure if there's a FAQ (perhaps we need one?) but the best web site
      on the Tomy Tutor is The Little Orphan site at
      http://www.floodgap.com/retrobits/tomy/ setup by Cameron Kaiser. It has
      loads of info on it as well as lots of screenshots and pics. HTH & enjoy,
      --
      Davey Brain
      dsbrain@NOSPAM!neosplice.com or

      "Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth" - John F.
      Kennedy

      Gigabyte 7VKML AMD Athlon 1700XP+ Savage 4 AGP 4X 32M
      This eCS 1.1 system uptime is 0 days 21 hrs 56 mins and 48 secs