Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Tomy tutor FAQ?

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2003
      > Is there any tomy tutor FAQ or dedicated site?

      Lots, but I'll give out mine as another example of a shameless plug.

      http://www.floodgap.com/retrobits/tomy/

      Raphael Nabet has sent me a number of useful discoveries that I still
      need to incorporate, I do have new screenshots, and I will also be
      working on the Pyuuta page now that I have one of my very own.

      I also have a potential line on a Pyuuta Mark II! Not confirmed yet,
      as I'm waiting on my contact to get back to me if it's a workable
      deal, but even a busted one would still be very valuable for collector
      purposes (I could have one of the spare Tutors donate electronics to it).

      -- Okay, who stopped payment on my reality check? -----------------------------
    • Davey Brain
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2003
        voyager wrote thusly:
        > Is there any tomy tutor FAQ or dedicated site?
        >
        > thanks in advance

        Not sure if there's a FAQ (perhaps we need one?) but the best web site
        on the Tomy Tutor is The Little Orphan site at
        http://www.floodgap.com/retrobits/tomy/ setup by Cameron Kaiser. It has
        loads of info on it as well as lots of screenshots and pics. HTH & enjoy,
        --
        Davey Brain
        dsbrain@NOSPAM!neosplice.com or

        "Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth" - John F.
        Kennedy

        Gigabyte 7VKML AMD Athlon 1700XP+ Savage 4 AGP 4X 32M
        This eCS 1.1 system uptime is 0 days 21 hrs 56 mins and 48 secs