Tomy tutor FAQ?

  • voyager
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2003
      Is there any tomy tutor FAQ or dedicated site?

      thanks in advance
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2003
        > Is there any tomy tutor FAQ or dedicated site?

        Lots, but I'll give out mine as another example of a shameless plug.

        http://www.floodgap.com/retrobits/tomy/

        Raphael Nabet has sent me a number of useful discoveries that I still
        need to incorporate, I do have new screenshots, and I will also be
        working on the Pyuuta page now that I have one of my very own.

        I also have a potential line on a Pyuuta Mark II! Not confirmed yet,
        as I'm waiting on my contact to get back to me if it's a workable
        deal, but even a busted one would still be very valuable for collector
        purposes (I could have one of the spare Tutors donate electronics to it).

        -- Okay, who stopped payment on my reality check? -----------------------------
      • Davey Brain
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10, 2003
          voyager wrote thusly:
          > Is there any tomy tutor FAQ or dedicated site?
          >
          > thanks in advance

          Not sure if there's a FAQ (perhaps we need one?) but the best web site
          on the Tomy Tutor is The Little Orphan site at
          http://www.floodgap.com/retrobits/tomy/ setup by Cameron Kaiser. It has
          loads of info on it as well as lots of screenshots and pics. HTH & enjoy,
          --
          Davey Brain
          dsbrain@NOSPAM!neosplice.com or

          "Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth" - John F.
          Kennedy

          Gigabyte 7VKML AMD Athlon 1700XP+ Savage 4 AGP 4X 32M
          This eCS 1.1 system uptime is 0 days 21 hrs 56 mins and 48 secs