Tomy Tutor Games

  • shasta703
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2003
      Hi - I'm new to this group... was just curious if anyone had any
      games for this system available for sale/trade? Please let me know.
      Thanks.
      Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22 7:01 PM
        Several of us probably have items available for trade (I have
        duplicate items, but they are only available for trade for other
        Tutor items that I don't have yet--and that list is getting to be a
        bit short).

        Jim