Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Re: Tomy tutor won't enter BASIC programming mode

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 2003
      > I actually have the problem whether a cartride is plugged in or not.
      > It isn't that the option doesn't show up, it's that when you select
      > it, it acts like it is going to start BASIC, (the screen flickers)
      > and then it returns back to the menu screen--really wierd. It almost
      > acts like the ROM has been tinkered with and may not be original.
      > However, everything else works great--games and all. It's kinda
      > frustrating... :(

      What ROM version shows up on the startup screen? Virtually all the ones
      I've encountered are version 2.3.

      -- I still think he needs a beating. -- Ukyo, "Ranma 1/2" ---------------------
    • kwoodrg
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 10, 2003
        I'm not sure off the top of my head. I beleive it is in fact 2.3,
        but I'm gonna check when I get home--I too am familiar with only 2.3
        (actually I didn't know they released any other version), so that
        would be an interesting point... I'll note it here if it is some odd
        ROM version.

        http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ --