Re: [Tomy Tutor ] More Pyuuta Stuff For Auction.

  • David S. Brain
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2003
      swap_and_shop wrote:
      > Wow, this seller has tons of this stuff.. :)
      >
      > Take a look..
      >
      > http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?
      > MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&query=tomy+tutor&cgiurl=http%3A%2F%
      > 2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%
      > 2F&ht=1&from=R10&currdisp=2&itemtimedisp=0&st=2&SortProperty=MetaNewS
      > ort&SortOrder=d&BasicSearch=

      Yeah, I got my notification of a hit from eBay on my saved search for
      Tomy Tutor and it was loaded. I'd love to drop a few hundred on this
      stuff, but just spent almost $500 for my Dayton Hamvention vacation plus
      got a big old bill to arrive soon. But oh, those carts...
      --
      Davey Brain
      dsbrain@neospliceSPAMNOT!.com if bounced use

      "Peace is much more precious than a piece of land... let there be no
      more wars." -- Mohammed Anwar Sadat, 1918-1981

      <<--The power of OS/2 Warp 4.50 Mozilla 1.2.1-->>
      <<--AMD Athlon 1700XP+ ATI RagePro3D 8M 2X AGP-->>
      --
      This OS/2 system uptime is 4 days 23:58 hours and 07 seconds