Re: More Pyuuta stuff

    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2003
      The Pyuuta he has for sale seems different from mine. It has different
      box art and it includes an extra manual (I re-read the manifest on my unit
      and it only has the one manual, but this one here seems to have two). I can't
      read what it is, just the 'pyuuta', the katakana is too small to make out.
      Also, the box says 'TP1000' and mine doesn't.

      I wonder which one is earlier.

      -- Un*x is the worst operating system ever, except for all the others. --------