Picture Gallery UPDATE: 9-8-01

    Message 1 of 93 , Sep 8 6:18 PM
      I recently recieved a boxed Tomy Tutor Joystick.
      Unforunately, the picture on the top of the box was torn. So I
      have posted a scan of the side of the box.. This may
      be found in the Photo Gallery, under joysticks..
      Thanks everyone. I am still planning on building an
      Online Tomy Tutor Club website soon.
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002