Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Re: Enter the Pyuuta

    Message 1 of 6 , May 11, 2003
      > My Japanese computers (NEC PC-6001 mkII SR, and Sanyo Wavy-10 MSX)
      > use the same two prong we use, and the same voltage.

      Matters not, I went and got a 117<->100V transformer anyway (it wasn't
      too expensive, it provides 100W, and it's a little extra insurance to
      make sure I don't fry this thing).

      -- Chaos reigns within/Reflect, repent and reboot;/Order shall return. --------
      Message 2 of 6 , May 12, 2003
        Get the AC equivalent of a voltohmeter to see if your wall is really
        supplying 120, 117, 115, 110, or some other voltage. LOL.

        http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ --