Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Re: Enter the Pyuuta

    Message 1 of 6 , May 10, 2003
      > Congrats on the Pyuuta. Would of bid on it myself, but times are
      > tough.. Great find, and glad to see you added this to your
      > collection...

      I actually got up at 2:45am to make sure that I won the auction (I would
      have strangled anyone who sniped it :-P).

      Someone unknown to me got the TRON cartridge instead of ks, but otherwise
      the Pyuuta items sold relatively uneventfully.

      -- You cannot have a science without measurement. -- R. W. Hamming ------------
      Message 2 of 6 , May 11, 2003
        My Japanese computers (NEC PC-6001 mkII SR, and Sanyo Wavy-10 MSX)
        use the same two prong we use, and the same voltage.

        --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Kaiser <spectre@f...> wrote:
        > My Pyuuta is on its way from Hokkaido! (Along with Mah-Jongg,
        Bombman and

        http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ --
        -----------
        Message 3 of 6 , May 11, 2003
          > My Japanese computers (NEC PC-6001 mkII SR, and Sanyo Wavy-10 MSX)
          > use the same two prong we use, and the same voltage.

          Matters not, I went and got a 117<->100V transformer anyway (it wasn't
          too expensive, it provides 100W, and it's a little extra insurance to
          make sure I don't fry this thing).

          -- Chaos reigns within/Reflect, repent and reboot;/Order shall return. --------
          Message 4 of 6 , May 12, 2003
            Get the AC equivalent of a voltohmeter to see if your wall is really
            supplying 120, 117, 115, 110, or some other voltage. LOL.