Re: Enter the Pyuuta

    Message 1 of 6 , May 10, 2003
      Cameron,

      Congrats on the Pyuuta. Would of bid on it myself, but times are
      tough.. Great find, and glad to see you added this to your
      collection...
      Message 2 of 6 , May 10, 2003
        > Congrats on the Pyuuta. Would of bid on it myself, but times are
        > tough.. Great find, and glad to see you added this to your
        > collection...

        I actually got up at 2:45am to make sure that I won the auction (I would
        have strangled anyone who sniped it :-P).

        Someone unknown to me got the TRON cartridge instead of ks, but otherwise
        the Pyuuta items sold relatively uneventfully.

        -- You cannot have a science without measurement. -- R. W. Hamming ------------
        Message 3 of 6 , May 11, 2003
          My Japanese computers (NEC PC-6001 mkII SR, and Sanyo Wavy-10 MSX)
          use the same two prong we use, and the same voltage.

          --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Kaiser <spectre@f...> wrote:
          > My Pyuuta is on its way from Hokkaido! (Along with Mah-Jongg,
          Bombman and

          http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ --
          -----------
          Message 4 of 6 , May 11, 2003
            > My Japanese computers (NEC PC-6001 mkII SR, and Sanyo Wavy-10 MSX)
            > use the same two prong we use, and the same voltage.

            Matters not, I went and got a 117<->100V transformer anyway (it wasn't
            too expensive, it provides 100W, and it's a little extra insurance to
            make sure I don't fry this thing).

            -- Chaos reigns within/Reflect, repent and reboot;/Order shall return. --------
            Message 5 of 6 , May 12, 2003
              Get the AC equivalent of a voltohmeter to see if your wall is really
              supplying 120, 117, 115, 110, or some other voltage. LOL.