Re: WANTED: TRON Game Cartridge for the Tomy Tutor computer

    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2003
      There is one on E-Bay right now, www.ebay.com and then search for
      Tomy Tutor.

      However, ksarlofpurdimal has already bid on it.

      Good luck. He's a real collector, and is almost always willing to go
      higher than I am.

      --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, "cheaptrkxx" <CheapTrkxx@a...>
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2003
        Word of caution on Disney Tron for the Tutor. It basically is the
        same game as Hyperspace, with the exception of the label, the name
        Tron and Disney are shown on the copyright of the game when you turn
        it on..

        That's it.....

        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2003
          I love hyperspace! I was the champ!