WANTED: TRON Game Cartridge for the Tomy Tutor computer

  • cheaptrkxx
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2003
      Hi, I am looking for the TRON Game Cartridge for the Tomy Tutor
      computer.
      if anyone has the TRON game cartridge for sale, please email me at:
      cheaptrkxx@...
      thank you.
      --Rick
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2003
        There is one on E-Bay right now, www.ebay.com and then search for
        Tomy Tutor.

        However, ksarlofpurdimal has already bid on it.

        Good luck. He's a real collector, and is almost always willing to go
        higher than I am.

        --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, "cheaptrkxx" <CheapTrkxx@a...>
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2003
          Word of caution on Disney Tron for the Tutor. It basically is the
          same game as Hyperspace, with the exception of the label, the name
          Tron and Disney are shown on the copyright of the game when you turn
          it on..

          That's it.....

          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2003
            I love hyperspace! I was the champ!