PHOTO GALLERY UPDATE 9-4-01

    Message 1 of 93 , Sep 4, 2001
      Hello! In the founders gallery, and in the
      Japanese cartridge gallery you will find a screen-shot of
      the cartrdige labels of my 12 new Japanese Tomy Tutor
      cartridges. I like the fact that each cartridge has a label
      that is numbered. I also recieved my boxed Tomy Tutor
      Joystick today. Look for screen shots of each side of the
      box within the next couple of days...<br><br>Thanks
      all!
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002