I HIT THE MOTHERLOAD!!

    Message 1 of 93 , Sep 4, 2001
      Today I got a wonderful surprise in the mail. 12
      rare Japanese Tomy Tutor Carts.. OH BOY!! :) I am
      going to do a scan of the labels and post them soon. I
      also will be creating some screen shots for Cameron's
      Tomy Toots page..... I will post a complete list of my
      Japanese Tomy Tutor cartridges real soon.<br><br>Wow..
      These are totally awesome!
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002