Re: Features and Weaknesses

    Message 1 of 93 , Sep 3, 2001
      Hello Spectrevishnu. I think you might be someone
      I met about a year ago.<br><br>If you are, then I
      want to tell you that I've tried working on a Tomy
      Tutor emulator about four times in the past
      year-and-a-half. Each time, I've failed because I'm not familiar
      enough with the system.<br><br>This last time (last
      night actually), I got a little farther. The system
      starts writing to addresses in the $40xx range before it
      crashes and burns. These are probably memory banking
      shadow registers. Well, I'm going to go look for more TI
      docs.<br><br>Are you going to be at the same place this year? I
      think I'm not going (last year, the company I work for
      footed the bill for sending me; this year, no dice).
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2 10:00 PM