Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Tomy Tutor Auction Week!!!

  • David S. Brain
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2003
      swap_and_shop wrote:
      > None sold by me.. Just thought I would point out the activity for
      > the members.. Good chance to pick up Carazy Racer. A data
      > recorder, a boxed system, or just some games you don't have..
      >
      > There are at least 3 systems up for auction now..
      >

      > It's either hot or cold on Ebay...
      >

      > Enjoy...

      Tomy Tutor is one of my saved searches, and the email a couple days ago
      had about 13 hits, only a couple of which were not Tomy Tutor Computer
      related (Tomy Tutor robot and the like). You're right, it's a hot time
      for the Tutor this week. Of course I am spending a kewl couple hundred
      on my new computer system this month, so I can't spare the cash. Would
      love to get Carazy Racer though...
      --
      Davey Brain
      dsbrain@...

      "Peace is much more precious than a piece of land... let there be no
      more wars." -- Mohammed Anwar Sadat, 1918-1981

      <<--The power of OS/2 Warp 4.50 Mozilla 1.2.1-->>
      <<--AMD Athlon 1700XP+ ATI RagePro3D 8M 2X AGP-->>
      --
      This OS/2 system uptime is 0 days 13:23 hours and 29 seconds