Tomy Tutor Auction Week!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2003
      None sold by me.. Just thought I would point out the activity for
      the members.. Good chance to pick up Carazy Racer. A data
      recorder, a boxed system, or just some games you don't have..

      There are at least 3 systems up for auction now..

      It's either hot or cold on Ebay...

      Enjoy...

      http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%
      2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%
      2F&krd=1&from=R8&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndS
      ort&query=tomy+tutor
    • David S. Brain
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2003
        swap_and_shop wrote:
        > None sold by me.. Just thought I would point out the activity for
        > the members.. Good chance to pick up Carazy Racer. A data
        > recorder, a boxed system, or just some games you don't have..
        >
        > There are at least 3 systems up for auction now..
        >

        > It's either hot or cold on Ebay...
        >

        > Enjoy...

        Tomy Tutor is one of my saved searches, and the email a couple days ago
        had about 13 hits, only a couple of which were not Tomy Tutor Computer
        related (Tomy Tutor robot and the like). You're right, it's a hot time
        for the Tutor this week. Of course I am spending a kewl couple hundred
        on my new computer system this month, so I can't spare the cash. Would
        love to get Carazy Racer though...
        --
        Davey Brain
        dsbrain@...

        "Peace is much more precious than a piece of land... let there be no
        more wars." -- Mohammed Anwar Sadat, 1918-1981

        <<--The power of OS/2 Warp 4.50 Mozilla 1.2.1-->>
        <<--AMD Athlon 1700XP+ ATI RagePro3D 8M 2X AGP-->>
        --
        This OS/2 system uptime is 0 days 13:23 hours and 29 seconds