Updates to the Little Orphan page

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2003
      Updates have (finally) been made to the Little Orphan Tomy Tutor site.
      Here are the new changes:

      * Tutti, the Tomy Tutor 'emulator' ('simulator') for the Commodore
      64, is now upgraded to 0.3 with the beginnings of GBASIC
      support and a large number of bug fixes.
      * Type-in programs are now available, from simple educational
      examples to crazy hacks (tip of the hat to the Wizard
      Kludgefinder).
      * An exhaustive (?) GBASIC reference is now available, with a
      description of keywords and MONitor commands.
      * A new page, in progress, comparing the Texas Instruments series
      with the Tutor is now available.
      * A new front page tracks modification dates on files for easier
      navigation.
      * Additional technical notes on the 9918A(NL) on the hardware page.
      * Updates to the programming page to include GBASIC comparisons.
      * Custodial updates to the cartridge list, the Pyuuta page, and
      various link corrections.

      As always, the site is located at

      http://www.floodgap.com/retrobits/tomy/

      Please mail me with corrections and comments.

      -- Business is war. -- Jack Tramiel -------------------------------------------
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2003
        Are these the same programs that are in the Files area here?
        <===

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 21, 2003
          > Are these the same programs that are in the Files area here?

          I dunno, are they? I typed them in from the newsletters.

          -- I like being single. I'm always there when I need me. -- Art Leo -----------
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 21, 2003
            Grab the Macromind program from the Files area here too; I didn't
            see that on your site
            <==

            http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ --