Re: [Tomy Tutor ] For Cameron

  • David S. Brain
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2003
      Swap,
      Are the ads very big? I'd be interested in seeing them too, want to put
      them in the files section here at the club?
      --
      Davey Brain
      dsbrain@...

      <<--Unfortunately in Win98 today, Netscape 7.0-->>
      <<--AMD Athlon 1700XP+ S3 ProSavageDDR 4X AGP-->>

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2003
        Yeah, I'll put them up on the site sometime.. They are nothing much,
        just a couple of ads from the New York Times, circa 1983... One of
        the advantages of being a librarian is that I have access to all
        kinds of reference databases.

        --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, "David S. Brain" <dsbrain@n...>