Totally off topic...

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2002
      Since we are so chatty today, I thought I would mention a couple of
      things non-tutor related.

      1) For all you in need of a CD-Write drive, Office Max has a sale on
      them for $19.99, they ran out, but they do offer substitutions. It's
      a super deal.

      2) I am curious to know if there are any fans of the Board game Axis
      and Allies?? If so, I would love to play a game either by email
      or online in MSN game zone with the CD... Or if any of you all
      happen to play chess. I wouldn't mind playing some of the members in
      a game.

      Now back to work on the Tutor Newsletters.. :)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2002
        > 1) For all you in need of a CD-Write drive, Office Max has a sale on
        > them for $19.99, they ran out, but they do offer substitutions. It's
        > a super deal.

        Kewl. I wonder if that can be coerced to work in a Mac ...

        -- Greek tailor shop: "Euripedes?" "Yes -- Eumenides?" ------------------------