Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Tomy Tutor Club newsletters

  • David S. Brain
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2002
      Hi,
      This will be a great resource. I've got about 10 irons in the fire
      right now, but I do find time to do some of it sometimes.

      I'd be glad to help with the Tomy manual project but I don't own the
      manual. If I did I'd already have made a txt and html version of it
      (does anyone else hate pdf as much as I do?).

      The TI-99 came with an excellant introduction to BASIC programming and a
      great BASIC reference guide (blue and green books). I'm actually in the
      process of converting those texts to the Tomy Tutor. The BASICs are
      very similar, and it's easy to try everything out on the Tomy. I
      haven't worked on that for a while. I have a sick Atari MegaST2 I'm
      working on taking the desk space. But I'll let you all know when that's
      done.

      Thanks everybody for everything you're doing:
      Cameron-Tutti emulator, GBASIC docs
      Emucompboy-trying to make an emulator for the PC
      Swap-all the docs and newsletters

      If I forgot anyone, speak up!
      --
      Davey Brain
      dsbrain@...

      <<--Unfortunately in Win98 today, Netscape 7.0-->>
      <<--AMD Athlon 1700XP+ S3 ProSavageDDR 4X AGP-->>