Re: manual

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2002
      Certainly that is something I would like to see on here as well. But
      the manual is long, and would require several hours of work to scan
      the pages.. Perhaps we should divide the task up among several of us,
      and it would go faster...

      If anyone would like to help in doing that, let me know, and I'll
      organize the effort.

      swap/founder