manual

  • vortexamjk
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2002
      This subject has probably come up before ,but I feel that some
      members including myself would be greatful, if a member has a copy of
      the owners manual for the tutor, would scan it and put it in the file
      section for us to download. Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2002
        Certainly that is something I would like to see on here as well. But
        the manual is long, and would require several hours of work to scan
        the pages.. Perhaps we should divide the task up among several of us,
        and it would go faster...

        If anyone would like to help in doing that, let me know, and I'll
        organize the effort.

        swap/founder