Re: [Tomy Tutor] NEC Trek

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2002
      Ah, my emulators are for Windows 98 with DirectX 7.

      All of the software for the Panasonic JR-200U that we know about came
      on cassettes. The "expansion port" was supposedly to be used for
      things like memory expansion, disk drive interface, and the like,
      none of which were marketed in the U.S. so far as we know.

      http://www.geocities.com/emucompboy