Panasonic JR-200U, Hey Ecucompboy..

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      I recently won a Boxed Panasonic JR-200U with two taped programs for
      $25.00 with shipping included in the price.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2056017924

      I now have three of these computers. What was great about this
      auction is it included two Panasonic Software Programs,

      Personal Bill Paying JR-TU41
      Business Analysis and Forecasting JR-TU42

      I know have a large and growing collection of JR-200U software... I
      need to organize it though....
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2002
        I think I have both of those. Check the emulator archive. The most
        recent update of the emulator has a "macro" ability for easier