Re: Nec Trek

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002
      I have the Touch Panel and the Expansion Unit hardware. I disabled
      the "auto reset" on one of the Expansion Unit's cartridge slots, so I
      could use it for plugging in cartridges live, so I could make ROM
      image files from them.

      The seller for those was surfdaddy.com. He also had a thermal
      printer, and the demo disk, which I passed on (he wanted $30 for the
      printer, or $100 for all his remaining NEC stuff). Who knows, he
      might still have those. Looks like his website is now an online
      pharmacy though. If you're really interested, you might want to e-
      mail him anyway.

      I have Canyon Climber, Crowley Manor, Electric Pencil, Extended
      BASIC, Micropainter, Music Editor, and Touch Panel cartridges.

      If you could make images of your cartridges which are not on that
      list, I'll add them to the emulator collection next time I update it:
      www.geocities.com/emucompboy