Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Slow in here.

  • David S. Brain
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 12, 2002
      James,
      On my old computer the Adobe software was agonizingly slow and prone to
      crashing so I avoided anything in .pdf format. That's why I actually
      typed the docs for the Aquarius and MC-10 in text format and put them on
      my website. I started on the TS1000 and TI-99 docs but never finished
      them. I don't own the book for the Tomy Tutor so I can't even begin to
      do that. I have a scanner but OCR was also slow and didn't work very
      well. Come winter I might get back to my docs project, including the
      aforementioned books and the JR200U manual.

      Davey Brain
      PS: If anyone has the Tomy book and wants to copy it for me I can see
      about getting it up too.