Slow in here.

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 10, 2002
      Anybody home?
    • slapdash
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 10, 2002
        On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, swap_and_shop wrote:
        > Anybody home?

        Here, just not having much time for anything. Still mildly interested
        in Japanese carts, just not at the prices I've seen, and haven't gone
        hunting for others (longshot).
        || Russ Perry Jr 2175 S Tonne Dr #114 Arlington Hts IL 60005 ||
        || 847-952-9729 slapdash@... VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR! ||
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 10, 2002
          > Anybody home?

          We're all working on the web browser and port of Linux. In GBASIC, natch.

          -- If Milli Vanilli falls in the woods, does someone else make a sound? -- rhf
        • David S. Brain
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 11, 2002
            I'm here...just busy setting up my new Athlon XP1700+ system for triple
            boot, Linux, Win98 and OS/2 Warp 4; and pursuing a new love interest
            :). The most I've done lately with any other system is read email on my
            old PC and play a few games on my Atari 800XL. If anyone has any great
            new discoveries on the Tomy let us know and I'll put away the Atari and
            haul out my Tutor!

            Davey B.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 12, 2002
              I'm here, but devoting more time to taming animals than to messing
              with emulators.

              I wish I had a scanner with OCR software, though. That'd make it
              easy to get docs up on the web, right?

              --- In tomytutor@y..., "David S. Brain" <dsbrain@n...> wrote:
              > > Anybody home?
            • David S. Brain
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 12, 2002
                James,
                On my old computer the Adobe software was agonizingly slow and prone to
                crashing so I avoided anything in .pdf format. That's why I actually
                typed the docs for the Aquarius and MC-10 in text format and put them on
                my website. I started on the TS1000 and TI-99 docs but never finished
                them. I don't own the book for the Tomy Tutor so I can't even begin to
                do that. I have a scanner but OCR was also slow and didn't work very
                well. Come winter I might get back to my docs project, including the
                aforementioned books and the JR200U manual.

                Davey Brain
                PS: If anyone has the Tomy book and wants to copy it for me I can see
                about getting it up too.