Thanks Russ!

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 4, 2002
      Is this your personal Pyuuta cart collection?

      If so, you have an interesting collection. Thanks for the pic!

      What does the demonstration cartridge have on it?

      The Swap
    • slapdash
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 4, 2002
        On Tue, 4 Jun 2002, swap_and_shop wrote:
        > Is this your personal Pyuuta cart collection?

        Sadly, no. I grabbed the pic from an auction.

        > What does the demonstration cartridge have on it?

        I don't know that either. That's the first I'd seen of it, which is
        why I saved the pic. :-)
        || Russ Perry Jr 2175 S Tonne Dr #114 Arlington Hts IL 60005 ||
        || 847-952-9729 slapdash@... VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR! ||