Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Recent Tomy Tutor Discoveries

  • Russ Perry Jr
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2002
      At 3:15 PM +0000 5/31/02, swap_and_shop wrote:
      >Yes, by all means Russ, please send them to the photo gallery or files
      >area, you can create your own folder if you want...

      I just added the pic to the main Photos area.

      >--- In tomytutor@y..., Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@e...> wrote:
      >> At 11:50 PM +0000 5/30/02, swap_and_shop wrote:
      >> >1) Tomy Tutor Demonstration Cartridge.--- This is mentioned in the
      >> >Tomy Tutor Newsletter. Surprise Surprise!

      >> I found a picture of the Japanese version, just endlabel-wise, but
      >> with some other carts too. Should I upload it to the files area?
      || Russ Perry Jr 2175 S Tonne Dr #114 Arlington Hts IL 60005 ||
      || 847-952-9729 slapdash@... VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR! ||
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 4, 2002
        Is this your personal Pyuuta cart collection?

        If so, you have an interesting collection. Thanks for the pic!

        What does the demonstration cartridge have on it?

        The Swap
      • slapdash
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 4, 2002
          On Tue, 4 Jun 2002, swap_and_shop wrote:
          > Is this your personal Pyuuta cart collection?

          Sadly, no. I grabbed the pic from an auction.

          > What does the demonstration cartridge have on it?

          I don't know that either. That's the first I'd seen of it, which is
          why I saved the pic. :-)