Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Re: Recent Tomy Tutor Discoveries

    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2002
      > If the copying machine here ever gets fixed, I'll send you and Davey
      > what I have -- I also have the pinout diagram for one of the ports,
      > as well as the schematic for the printer interface. Cameron already
      > has copies of what I've got, made before the demise of the copier.

      I still have to load the information from them onto Little Orphan. I do
      not have access to a (free) copy machine, unfortunately. :-/

      -- My Pink Floyd code: v1.2a s BO 1/0/pw tinG 0? 0 Relics 2 8 <6mar98> --------
    • Russ Perry Jr
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 3, 2002
        At 3:15 PM +0000 5/31/02, swap_and_shop wrote:
        >Yes, by all means Russ, please send them to the photo gallery or files
        >area, you can create your own folder if you want...

        I just added the pic to the main Photos area.

        >--- In tomytutor@y..., Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@e...> wrote:
        >> At 11:50 PM +0000 5/30/02, swap_and_shop wrote:
        >> >1) Tomy Tutor Demonstration Cartridge.--- This is mentioned in the
        >> >Tomy Tutor Newsletter. Surprise Surprise!

        >> I found a picture of the Japanese version, just endlabel-wise, but
        >> with some other carts too. Should I upload it to the files area?
        || Russ Perry Jr 2175 S Tonne Dr #114 Arlington Hts IL 60005 ||
        || 847-952-9729 slapdash@... VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR! ||
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 4, 2002
          Is this your personal Pyuuta cart collection?

          If so, you have an interesting collection. Thanks for the pic!

          What does the demonstration cartridge have on it?

          The Swap
        • slapdash
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 4, 2002
            On Tue, 4 Jun 2002, swap_and_shop wrote:
            > Is this your personal Pyuuta cart collection?

            Sadly, no. I grabbed the pic from an auction.

            > What does the demonstration cartridge have on it?

            I don't know that either. That's the first I'd seen of it, which is
            why I saved the pic. :-)