Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Re: Tomy Tutor User Club Newsletters

  • David S. Brain
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2002
      Good deal! I'll look forward to seeing these newsletters soon. BTW,
      what format are you going to use to post them?

      Also, missed you at the CCAG show today. I managed to fill the
      available space. 2 people asked about the Tomy Tutor and had hoped I'd
      bring mine again as I did last year. Wish you'd been there.

      Davey B.