Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Re: Off topic but Attack of the Clones rules!

  • David S. Brain
    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2002
      Hey,
      I don't know what version of M$IE you use, but the earlier versions of
      it allowed you to turn off all graphic loading. You might want to turn
      that off when you're here, then turn it back on when you cruise other
      parts of the web. I've never seen any version of M$IE past 4.X, which
      started crashing my system regularly, so I've switched to Netscape 4.XX
      when I'm in Windows, same as I use when I'm in OS/2. And I do most of
      my Yahoo replies through my email program, so I'm seldom actually at the
      Yahoo groups.

      And I'm not sure what any of this has to do with Star Wars ;)

      Davey B.