[Tomy Tutor ] Re: Off topic but Attack of the Clones rules!

    Message 1 of 5 , May 21, 2002
      Doesn't that make me wish I wrote emulators which ran on MacIntosh*!

      *IBM stands for "I Bought MacIntosh"

      Yappa dappa fruity-licious!

      ==
      Dagnabbit, all these emulators, and I still can't write one for the
      Tomy Tutor! And you know, the Tomy Tutor is the one computer I
      really wanted to write one for!

      --- In tomytutor@y..., Cameron Kaiser <spectre@s...> wrote:
      > > P.S. Animated GIFs suck. I wish Internet Explorer had a
      > > checkbox, "do not animate animated GIFs." I can barely
      type, 'cause
      > > MS I-Explorer is too busy animating the ad above, "Message Alert."
      >
      > Continuing the OT, Mac IE 5.0 does.
    • David S. Brain
      Message 2 of 5 , May 22, 2002
        Hey,
        I don't know what version of M$IE you use, but the earlier versions of
        it allowed you to turn off all graphic loading. You might want to turn
        that off when you're here, then turn it back on when you cruise other
        parts of the web. I've never seen any version of M$IE past 4.X, which
        started crashing my system regularly, so I've switched to Netscape 4.XX
        when I'm in Windows, same as I use when I'm in OS/2. And I do most of
        my Yahoo replies through my email program, so I'm seldom actually at the
        Yahoo groups.

        And I'm not sure what any of this has to do with Star Wars ;)

        Davey B.