Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Re: Off topic but Attack of the Clones rules!

    Message 1 of 5 , May 21, 2002
      > P.S. Animated GIFs suck. I wish Internet Explorer had a
      > checkbox, "do not animate animated GIFs." I can barely type, 'cause
      > MS I-Explorer is too busy animating the ad above, "Message Alert."

      Continuing the OT, Mac IE 5.0 does.

      -- A pedestal is as much a prison as any small, confined space. -- G. Steinem -
      Message 2 of 5 , May 21, 2002
        Doesn't that make me wish I wrote emulators which ran on MacIntosh*!

        *IBM stands for "I Bought MacIntosh"

        Yappa dappa fruity-licious!

        ==
        Dagnabbit, all these emulators, and I still can't write one for the
        Tomy Tutor! And you know, the Tomy Tutor is the one computer I
        really wanted to write one for!

        --- In tomytutor@y..., Cameron Kaiser <spectre@s...> wrote:
        > > P.S. Animated GIFs suck. I wish Internet Explorer had a
        > > checkbox, "do not animate animated GIFs." I can barely
        type, 'cause
        > > MS I-Explorer is too busy animating the ad above, "Message Alert."
        >
        > Continuing the OT, Mac IE 5.0 does.
      • David S. Brain
        Message 3 of 5 , May 22, 2002
          Hey,
          I don't know what version of M$IE you use, but the earlier versions of
          it allowed you to turn off all graphic loading. You might want to turn
          that off when you're here, then turn it back on when you cruise other
          parts of the web. I've never seen any version of M$IE past 4.X, which
          started crashing my system regularly, so I've switched to Netscape 4.XX
          when I'm in Windows, same as I use when I'm in OS/2. And I do most of
          my Yahoo replies through my email program, so I'm seldom actually at the
          Yahoo groups.

          And I'm not sure what any of this has to do with Star Wars ;)

          Davey B.