Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Basic Programing

    Message 1 of 6 , May 21 10:52 AM
      I have one of the flip-books too. It's only useful as a jumping off
      point; it's incomplete and contains too many inaccuracies.

      If you don't believe me, ask Wizard Kludgefinder, who wrote some of
      the programs in the Files area
      <==

      The BASIC manual doesn't say anything about playing more than one
      note at a time!
    • David S. Brain
      Message 2 of 6 , May 22 1:30 PM
        Hey,
        According to Cameron Kaiser the book (which I've never seen) even
        mentions the use of MID$ (as in M$ BASIC) when the actual statement is
        SEG$, the same as TI BASIC. I've discovered more by applying my
        knowledge of TI BASIC to Tomy BASIC, as they are very similar.

        Davey B.