Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Basic Programing

    Message 1 of 6 , May 18, 2002
      > I think Cameron Kaiser has a copy of the manual, too.

      I have two of them, but before I get besieged with requests for the other,
      I'm keeping one in its "pristine" condition and the other is the dogeared
      well-thumbed manual I actually use.

      -- If everyone is abnormal, then no one is. -----------------------------------
      Message 2 of 6 , May 21, 2002
        I have one of the flip-books too. It's only useful as a jumping off
        point; it's incomplete and contains too many inaccuracies.

        If you don't believe me, ask Wizard Kludgefinder, who wrote some of
        the programs in the Files area
        <==

        The BASIC manual doesn't say anything about playing more than one
        note at a time!
      • David S. Brain
        Message 3 of 6 , May 22, 2002
          Hey,
          According to Cameron Kaiser the book (which I've never seen) even
          mentions the use of MID$ (as in M$ BASIC) when the actual statement is
          SEG$, the same as TI BASIC. I've discovered more by applying my
          knowledge of TI BASIC to Tomy BASIC, as they are very similar.

          Davey B.