WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!

    Message 1 of 93 , Aug 13, 2001
      I would like to welcome two new members to the
      club, slapdash26 and slydc. Welcome
      links area.. One thing I noticed is that for some
      reason you have to be logged into the club for the links
      page to display properly. If you do not log in, the
      links are display in one long stream of text,---not
      formatted properly. I do not know why this is happening but
      it is.--SO LOG IN TO VIEW LINKS...
      cartridge list! I don't know about the rest of the members,
      but I personally have a few duplicate carts. Perhaps
      you do as well? Perhaps you have one somebody else
      wants? Lets get some trading started! I personally have
      duplicates for Hyperspace, Scramble, Jungler, Deep Six and
      considering lots of other ways to expand Tomy Tutor
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002