Sprites from Tomy Tutor BASIC

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2002
      Sprites from Tomy Tutor BASIC!
      <==
      See Sprites.txt in the files section.
      This is from the Tomy Tutor User Club newsletter #4, July 1984.

      Here's what Cameron Kaiser (of The Little Orphan: The Tomy Tutor
      page) has to say about it:
      ============================
      [Snip]
      !!! Good grief! I didn't think
      that kind of thing was possible!
      [Snip]
      How did you do thirty-two sprites in the sprite demo? When I hit MOD,
      only
      the terminal eight sprites (seven plus the moving B) stick around. I
      couldn't
      really figure out what you were doing in it :-) (sheepish stupid
      grin).
      [Snip]
      This is fantastic! I wish I'd known about it when I could have done
      something
      with my unit! After all, it's been hunkering in a closet ever since I
      got
      my C64 (except for when I started writing the Little Orphan page). I
      guess
      I have some updates to do on the programming section :-)
      [Snip]
      Thanks again :-) and how again did you find this defect in SCELL()?
      [Snip]