Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Slow Loading Club

  • David S. Brain
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2002
      S&S,
      Not only this group, but all the groups seem to load incredibly slow.
      Although there are some things I like better about the groups, at least
      the clubs seemed to load at an acceptable rate. With the groups there
      is more advertising, Java-based ads (which my machine hates, Java
      machine takes 20 secs to load), pop-up ads and inconsistent listing of
      the 24 groups I belong to. The good side of this is the fact that I
      don't have to go to Yahoo very often, I can just reply through my email;
      much simpler. If for some reason I do have to go to the group, I make
      sure I have lots of time to do what I have to do. BTW, my dial-up
      connection speed is between 44000 and 46666 consistently.

      Davey B.