Re: Tomy Tutor User Club Newsletters

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2002
      Sportsguy,

      I am the founder of the Tomy Tutor club. I have sent you an email
      with my address.... On behalf of the club, let me say "THANK YOU"
      for your terrific offer to provide copies of the newsletters. This
      is very important information which I plan on sharing here on the
      club. There is so little information available on the Tomy Tutor
      that I think it will be a real 'treat' for all the club members to
      examine the contents...

      Thanks again!

      Swap_and_Shop/Founder

      Message 2 of 3 , May 25 2:28 PM
        I have just recieved a copy of a collection of Tomy Tutor Newsletters
        from sportzguy... We have Paul to thank for this. Thanks for
        providing the club with these newsletters!

        There is alot of interesting things to go over, but I hope to provide
        copies of these newsletters in the clubs file section within the next
        week or so..

        Have a good holiday!