Getting Along

  • vortexamjk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 8:57 PM
      I accept your apology.You might as you said , said it in jest.
      Therefore I appologize also in that case. As you started this group I
      thought you had a real passion for the old computers and your last
      post confirmed that you indeed do. I do enjoy this club and wish it
      great success.Thank you for this post. The url for the Apple 2 group
      is http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/apple2computers/
      Thank you
      Adrian