Open apology: vortexamjk

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2002
      I am a big believer in free speech generally, but I also believe in
      club harmony and people getting along.

      So, I must apologize to vortex for my Apple II Yuck Comment.

      I certainly never intended to insult anyone, and I can assure you
      it was only made in jest, and certainly nothing personal was meant by
      my remarks. I thought they were made in a fun spirit and not with
      malice.

      We all have our favorite classic comptuters from the past, and some
      of our most fondest childhood memories are reflected in our favorite
      computers.

      However, I may be under a wrong assumption, my experience has been
      that it is ok, to gently tease others about certain classic
      machines.. I can remember doing this in my teens. My Commodore has
      better graphics than your TI... Nah nah nah... :) For example. hehe..

      David Brain has pointed out, much to my dismay, his belief that my
      precious Commodore 64 is faulty.... :)

      Well there is truth to that, C= do break down a lot........ :(

      At any rate, I decided to practice some censorship on the boards, my
      first time, and hopefully the last. I removed my own post, and
      unfortunately I had to remove vortex's comment as well.

      I made an attempt to find the club that Vortex mentioned, but could
      not, Vortex, please provide us with the URL, I am assuming this site
      is your creation? If so, I am sorry if my comments reflected upon
      your own personal creative efforts.