607RE: Pyuuta Jr. Cassette Interface

    Dec 2, 2013
      I received the Pyuuta Jr Cassette Interface today--so I can definitely confirm that these exist in the wild.  The cartridge end is in a Tomy Blue cartridge case--not the usual white ones.

      ---In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I will know for sure in a week or so if it arrives, but it appears that the Cassette Interface does exist in the wild.  I've seen two of them now--and won the second one with the help of my friend in Japan.  It looks like the going rate for these over there is about $100, as both of them sold for a price very close to that.

      Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get through to her a few days earlier, as a copy of the Printer Interface/BASIC1 for the Pyuuta went for about $250.  It was a mint set with the Interface (titled BASIC1), the manual, and the Pyuuta overlay sheet.  Maybe I'll have better luck next time on one of these (or the stand-alone BASIC1 cart for the Mk II).
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic