596RE: Re: [Tomy Tutor] Japanese Demonstration Cartridge

    Sep 8, 2013
      It depends--what have you used to read out Pyuuta cartridges in the past?  Do you have a schematic of an adapter that can be connected between the cartridge and an EPROM reader?

      I've been looking towards doing this on some level anyway, as that would let me read out the entire set of Pyuuta cartridges I have to port them over to the Myarc Geneve 9640.  Barry Boone ported the 10 titles released in the US for it, and his method should work with any of the cartridges, with a possible exception of the 3D titles.

      --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, <tomytutor@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > After a long search, I finally tracked down a boxed copy of the Japanese
      > Demonstration Cartridge.

      Outstanding. I have yet to find one myself. Any chance a ROM dump might be
      possible?

      -- Only death cures stupidity! -- "Cowboy Bebop: The Movie" -------------------
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic