580Re: [Tomy Tutor] Pyuuta Cassette Tapes

  • Bill Loguidice
    Dec 16, 2012
      I'm still holding out hope for one day finding a 3-D series game,
      particularly Rescue Copter. Looks like none of those are presently listed,
      though...

      Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
      Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
      Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and

      On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 12:24 PM, ksarulofpurdimal <no_reply@yahoogroups.com